Terms And Condition
Please read this Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using the A1 Premium sites and services. By using the services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with them, you may not be proceed any further on the site or with registration. By continuing to use any of the services contained in the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you utilize the services in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, A1 Premium may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as may be warranted by the circumstances of your misuse.
For security concerns the minimum age for registering our sites and services is, 18 (eighteen) years old and must realize the rule of the program about premium numbers. In consideration of the use of the service, you agree to provide full information about yourself as prompted by the registration process and to notify us immediately of any changes to your details and, if so indicated by us, confirm such changes.
Once you complete the registration process, we will confirm whether or not we accept their order. If we accept the order, we will set up a password and account designation as well. We will notify you all of the informations in the same time as we accept you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, account and are all activities that occur under your password or account.
A1 Premium is committed to pay the billing or invoices that come from the calls by Daily, Weekly and Monthly terms with each delay shown in the rate sheet and customers are responsible for the transaction fees for them. You can’t charge any penalty of the delayed billing because of certain occasions such as; public holiday or under maintenance.
You are responsible for the content of the services given by the numbers and it won’t be under responsibility. You agree to be suspended at any time for any impolite act in dealing with our customer service or sending any harmful components. If any provision of these terms is unlawful and unenforceable, it will be severed from these terms to extent it is unlawful and unenforceable. The rest of these terms will remain in force. All of our services are provided under Singapore law. You may take action against us only in Singapore court.
Term and Termination
- 1. This Agreement shall take effect from the execution date below and shall continue to be in force for one calendar year as of that date. This Agreement shall be renewable for consecutive periods of one calendar year each, unless either Party submits a written notice of termination of at least thirty (30) days in advance. Either Party may terminate or suspend this Agreement at any time by giving written notice to the other Party in case a breach of this Agreement has been committed and the breaching Party fails to remedy such breach within 30 days of the receipt of a notice requiring that Party to do so.
- 2. A1 Premium may immediately terminate this Agreement and without indemnification if (i) there is adverse publicity in connection with the Reseller’s activity or traffic, (ii) Reseller breaches any material obligation under this Agreement and does not remedy such breach in a period of thirty (30) days after being notified by A1 Premium hereof.
- 3. Termination, suspension, or expiry of this Agreement by A1 Premium for any reason shall be without prejudice to Reseller’s respective rights and obligations accruing up to and including the date of such termination, suspension or expiry.
Voip Interconnection Form
Please kindly fill the required informations in the VoIP Interconnection Form below here. By submitting the form, you agree to be bound by rules and terms and conditions from A1 Premium. A submitted form can not be modified in the future, please kindly make sure the provided informations are truly correct. We will shortly proceed your request once we get your filled VoIP Interconnection Form. For further details and infos, please send your inquiry to email@example.com
Here it is the official form of Service Order from A1 Premium. Please kindly fill the required informations in the form so your request can be forwarded further.
By submitting the form, you agree to be bound by rules and terms and conditions from A1 Premium. A submitted form can not be modified in the future, please kindly make sure the provided informations are truly correct.
Obligations of Reseller
- 1. Reseller has to provide all clear information about their company details (company name, address, registration number, VAT number etc) to A1 Premium. Reseller also shall be providing all required documents, in case of A1 Premium needs certain documents.
- 2. Ensure that before a service or any part thereof is provided, all proprietary interest rights, authorizations, licenses, consents and permissions have been obtained or granted and all requirements of law have been complied with as may be necessary and sufficient to enable the service or any part thereof to be made available to service users.
- 3. The Reseller shall bear the full responsibility for the creation, content and delivery of the traffic, be liable with either the source or origin of the traffic itself and, guarantee the quality and lawfulness of the traffic generated on the multimedia telephone numeration allocated to Reseller.
- 4. The Reseller shall in any case comply with the risk as well as costs of such legal action including lawyers’ fees and out of pocket expenses. A1 Premium shall not have any liability in that respect.
- 5. The Reseller shall upload the official logo of their company onto the panel system which will be provided by A1 Premium to Reseller. This logo must be put on in every invoices that issued by Reseller to A1 Premium.
- 6. The Reseller is welcomed to use A1 Premium’ numbers or upload their own IVR but strictly prohibited containing with restricted contents such as; political, religion, adult and other illegal contents. A1 Premium will shortly send the notification and remove the IVR which contain forbidden contents without having permission from the Reseller.
Commissions and Payment
- 1. A1 Premium should pay commissions to the customer in respect of calls to allocated numbers, according to the rates defined in the order confirmations. Payment will be made at the date set forth in the order confirmation.
- 2. All rates and commissions mentioned are exclusive of value added tax (the “VAT”), with the exception of the information about rates per minute charged to the Resellers (if specified), which are inclusive of the VAT unless specified otherwise.
- 3. A1 Premium reserves the right to cut or delay the payout if there are charge backs pending or foreseeable and to change the pricing and rates mentioned in this document or in annexes or confirmations upon thirty (30) days after written notice. Chargebacks and routing costs are not included in the Commissions and shall be charged separately and deducted from the Commissions due to the Reseller.
- 4. A1 Premium will not pay the Reseller for traffic which is not paid by the carrier for any reason. A1 Premium also will not pay for traffic that might be suspected of being fraudulent or infringing to any rights, or illegal or in breach of any applicable laws.
- 5. In the event of using PTSN service from A1 Premium, A1 Premium will deduct the payment to Reseller according to the charged rate from operator that used by the Reseller. The IVR and VoIP routing services that have been provided by A1 Premium is free of charge.